Please ensure that all artwork sent, follows the guidelines below.
- Please ensure that all artwork is to scale (the size you would like it to appear). Maximum artwork size for blind embossing and foil stamped artwork is 20cm / 8” long by 15cm / 5” high.
- Your artwork must be 100% black on a white or transparent background (no colour or grey scale).
- Artwork should be supplied as a Vector generated image (.ai .eps). If you are unsure take a look at these videos below for guidance on how to create a vector.
- Fonts/Typefaces must not be live. They need to be outlined (Abode illustrator menu bar - go to Type - then down to Outline).
It is important to point out...
- That we can not use bitmap/raster images as artwork (i.e. jpeg, png). This includes bitmap images saved as PDF.
- If your artwork contains very fine details it may require a brass die instead of a magnesium one. Unfortunately brass dies are more expensive and we will quote for this separately.
- Artwork can be uploaded at the time of ordering alternatively, please send artwork and positioning diagram to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lastly, but very importantly. If we have to do any remedial work on the artwork you send us, there will be a charge based on £60.00 p/hour. Just send it exactly as above and we'll be good to go!!
Adobe Illustrator: How to convert text to outlines in Illustrator
Adobe Photoshop: How to convert text to a vector in Photoshop