Terms and Conditions
Website Safety and Security
1. Terms and Conditions
- Ordering your portfolio or box
- Paying for your portfoilo or box
- Delivery of your portfolio or box
- Cancellation or return of your portfolio or box
- Faults with your portfolio
Please read through these terms and conditions before placing your order. They do not affect your statutory rights but do include information concerning how we deal with you and your order and any problems that may occur. Placing an order with Hartnack & Company Limited confirms your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Hartnack & Company Limited reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you and any changes will take immediate effect on the day they are posted. You will be requested to read and accept the latest terms and conditions every time you place an order. For this reason we would suggest that you review them whenever you use this website to ensure that you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions.
We also reserve the right to modify or withdraw this website, or any part of it, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you.
Hartnack & Company Limited will store your data securely and it will not be passed to any third parties.
Before placing your order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact our online team on 01884 855070 for further assistance.
This website is owned and operated by: Hartnack & Company Limited
Co Reg Number: 10335494
Devon, EX15 1PL
If you need to contact us, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call: +44 (0)1884 855070
Ordering your portfolio or box
- You can place an order via our website www.hartnackandco.com following the prompts given or by contacting us on: 01884 855070
- Once you have placed an order you will be contacted via e-mail with an order confirmation and within 24hrs (or next working day) we shall contact you again with an order acknowledgement detailing the specifics of your order. You will be required to confirm that the order is correct before we commence the production of your portfolio.
- Once your order has been placed and accepted, these terms and conditions will apply to the order. Our contract with you will be completed once you have received the portfolio, unless we have notified you we do not accept your order. In the unlikely event that we are unable to accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible. We would only not accept your order due to one of the following reasons:
- A product pricing or description error
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
Paying for your portfolio or box
- Payment for your order is made at the end of the order process. We accept most types of credit and debit card, although we are unfortunately unable to accept American Express payments at this time.
- We will advise you if your payment details cannot be authorised for any reason and we will then arrange for payment to be made by another method.
- All prices and charges on our website are quoted in Pounds Sterling. All product prices exclude VAT and delivery costs. Delivery charges are calculated as part of the checkout process, based on the delivery service type that you request, your location and the size or weight of your goods. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you an option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling the order.
- For your security and protection, should we need to refund you for any reason, refunds will be given by the same method by which the payment was made by and only to the same customer name.
Delivery of your portfoilo or box
- We will deliver the goods you have ordered to the delivery address that you specify on your order. Our standard delivery charges are for mainland England, Scotland and Wales. Delivery charges for Islands and Ireland will be quoted on an individual basis. If you live outside of the UK we will quote the shipping charge on an individual basis as well.
- Please be aware that some postcodes or locations may be subject to delivery charges/surcharges. For more information see our Delivery Charges information.
- We will try to ensure that your item is delivered at the time quoted but we use third part delivery companies and we cannot be held responsible for anything that delays the delivery that is outside of our control.
- You will become the owner of the goods (and be liable for the loss or destruction of the goods) at the time of delivery.
Cancellation or return of your portfolio or box
- All of our portfolios are made to order to your specific requirements and there is therefore no right to cancel the order once the order acknowledgement had been confirmed by you.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your statutory rights.
For further information on your rights under the DSR (Distance Selling Regulations) Law you may want to look at http://dshub.tradingstandards.gov.uk/forcustomers
Faults with your portfolio or box
- Whilst we always do our best to ensure that your portfolio reaches you in perfect condition, things do sometimes go wrong. If you have any damage caused by the delivery company, please contact us on 01884 855070 and we will sort out the problem as quickly as possible.
- We are very aware that buying items from the internet can cause problems with regard to colour and tone due to the settings of different screens. It is because of this we take great care in photographing our product but we cannot guarantee that the colour on your screen is exactly the same as the actual item. If colour is a concern for you, please contact us and we will be able to send you a sample of the fabric or leather. Please note though, leather is a natural material and every hide can vary in grain and colour so it is always best to view the overall hue of the piece rather than a specific area.
These Terms and Conditions were updated on 5th March 2017.