- A Custom Made Box File. If presentation is important, then you need look no further . The flap has enclosed magnets, ensuring for a reassuring snap closure.
- Any Size or Format. While the most popular size and format is A4 portrait, we can make any size from A5 to A2 portrait of landscape (as well as equivalent U.S sizes).
- Bespoke To Your Requirements. Just like a bespoke suit or dress, this item is custom made just for you. This means that the size, the colour of the trays, the outer colour, whether it has internal pockets or not is completely up to you.
- A Large Choice of Mechanisms. European 2 or 4 ring, American 3 ring, lever arch file mechanisms. This product listing is for binders sizes 2cm to 5.5cm's only. If you require a big capacity binder size, then go to our listing for a LARGE BOX BINDER (HERE).
- Need Help. Hopefully all answers you'll need are in the tabbed section above, but if by any chance you have any further questions or any problems, then please feel free to call us.
- We strongly urge you to request fabric samples from us if you are in any doubt about your choice.
- How. There are 2 options open to you regarding your personalisation. Either we can set out your wording using one of our house fonts as below, a larger version can be found here.
Alternatively, you can send us finished and ready to use artwork in the form of an .ai or .eps file. It must be right reading. Anything stamped must be in black (not greyscale or colour) on a white background. No JPEG's or PNG files please. Our finished artwork specification can be found here.
- How is it done? We use the artwork you send us, or that we set out. to create a metal (magnesium) stamping die (picture below) which we attach to our stamping press and then create an impression on to the cover of your portfolio. - Where. Your personalisation can be placed anywhere you like. In order to do this we make a metal die of your name/logo. We can also use the same die to stamp, to make a second stamp to stamp the same thing elsewhere, i.e. On the spine (cost £20.00).
- Can I have more than one? Yes, you can have as many personalisations as you like, but each will require a new die and therefore an extra charge
- What are my personalisation options? There are 5 options. They are: - Blind Deboss - Heavy impression with no colour. - Colour Block Foiled - Light impression with colour foil infill. - Leaving A Recessed Space - An area of any size is inset into the cover where upon you can place a card within the space. - Plaque with Name Foiled - As above, an area is inset into the cover, but we create a plaque and foil or blind deboss a name or logo. - Cut Out Window With Logo Foiled - A window (of any shape) is cut into the cover and a name/logo is foiled or blind debossed within. - UV Printed - A name or logo is colour printed onto the cover. - For more information. Our guide to personalisation can be found on this page here: Guide To Personalisation.
Our process runs as follows. Your order enters the production queue the moment you check out. Within a few minutes of having placed an order, you will receive via email, an Order Confirmation sheet. At the bottom of this page you will find an expected despatch date. (Please make sure you reply to this email as it ensures we have understood your order correctly and will not start making your order until we have this confirmation).
- Size? Is based on the size of the media being placed inside the box, not the box size itself. We work on generic international and US sizes, but can make to any size. If the size of the media you are using is not mentioned here we will either ask you to pick the closest size we feature (for pricing purposes) and then you can tell what size the media is, or will make out a special order for you.
- Orientation? Portrait means the media sits vertically. The box can open either on the longest side (opening like a book from right to left). Or, it can open on the shorter bottom end flipping over from bottom to top Landscape means the media sits horizontally The box can open on the shorter edge (opening like a book from right to left) or on the longer edge from bottom flipping over to the top.
- Depth of Box? Is largely determined by the size of binder mechanism you select. We have set a list of sizes, but we can make to any size. If you would like something deeper than the 8cm listed, a new menu box will open up asking you how big.
- Binder Mechanism? The best guide we can forward you to is the one we have set out on this page here, Ring Binder Mechanisms, which explains what we have, what we can get and also capacity.
- When can you expect to receive you order? At the bottom of your order confirmation email you will see a production week date, we aim to ship out at the end of that week. For more info on delivery, click on the delivery tab above.
- Help? If you are having any problems when placing your order, please feel free to contact us directly. We can't take payments over the phone, but we can certainly help you with placing your order.
Ring Binder Box File
£244.00 - £330.00
Use the product options below to customise this item and make it bespoke to you in terms of size, colour and personalisation :
Every order we take is individually hand made.
We start with a large piece of grey board, rolls of material and from there, it's individually custom made to your requirements.
Our covers are a durable 4mm thick. The trays are made by laminating 2mm board, creating a step joint and then glueing them together.
All this effort is partly down to traditional box making techniques, but mainly, it is because this is how you make the strongest possible box.