Individually hand made and bespoke luxury pilot logbook binder, for either A4 or 8.5 x 11 inch pages. Custom made to your specification and available in a choice of cover materials and personalisation options.
- Classic Binder Cover With Screw Post Binding. The case bound cover is so called because the cover is 'full case'. The case bound binder is just like a book or traditional binder with fixed front cover, spine and back cover, giving it a very clean and traditional look.
- Easy To Fill & Use.Having punched holes in your pages using a traditional hole punch from your local stationer, they are then inserted onto the metal posts. These hold the pages at one end so that they open and read like a book (as the photos above show). You can also specify in the order options whether you will be placing your pages into plastic page protector pockets, in which we will make the cover slightly larger to fit. The screw posts are easy to access and the binding is also hinged to the back cover which makes for easy reading - In all easy to use, but with a premium and luxury feel to it.
- Available To Fit Either A4 or 8.5 x 11 Paper. It's individually made for you, so we'll ask you what paper you'll be using, or whether you'll be using plastic page sleeves or not.
- In a Choice Of Colours & Materials. Just like a bespoke suit, this item is custom made just for you. This means, you can choose the outer colour, the inner colour, whether it has internal pockets or not, it is completely up to you. Look the tabs above for help
- Need Help. Hopefully all answers you'll need are in the tabbed section above, but if by any chance you have any further questions or any problems, then please feel free to call us.
- There is no extra charge for having more than one colour or how and where you use them.
- There is however a one off charge for using a non standard material.
- For the outer cover we strongly suggest you use either a Buckram or Faux Leather as these can be wiped clean. Windsor and Colorado book cloths cannot!
- We strongly urge you to request fabric samples from us if you are in any doubt about your choice.
The spine width refers to the width in between the screw post covers as per the image below.
If you need a larger width (area) please let us know and we will happily make a wider one.
- To keep things simple, we have set out some standard layouts using our favourites fonts. These options can be found on our gallery page (1a - 4b).
- How is it done? We use the artwork you send us, or that we set out. to create a metal (magnesium) stamping die (picture below) which we attach to our stamping press and then create an impression on to the cover of your portfolio.
- Can I have more than one? Yes, you can have as many personalisations as you like, but each will require a new die and therefore an extra charge
- What are my personalisation options? There are 5 options. They are: - Blind Deboss - Heavy impression with no colour. - Colour Block Foiled - Light impression with colour foil infill. - For more information. Our guide to personalisation can be found on this page here: Guide To Personalisation.
A guide to internal pockets can be found on this page here Internal Pockets. Each pocket option carries a surcharge. - Business card Pocket - Business card pocket front & back - Full width horizontal pocket - Full length vertical pocket - Horizontal and/or vertical pocket front & back - Business card pocket front, Full length pocket back /li>
Our process runs as follows. Your order enters the production queue the moment you check out. Within a few minutes of having placed an order, you will receive via email, an Order Confirmation sheet. At the bottom of this page you will find an expected despatch date. (Please make sure you reply to this email as it ensures we have understood your order correctly and will not start making your order until we have this confirmation).
Pilot Logbook Binder (Casebound Screw Post Binder)
incl VAT: £240.00
Use the product options below to customise this item and make it bespoke to you in terms of size, colour and personalisation :
Every order we take is individually hand made.
We start with a large piece of grey board, a couple of rolls of material and from there, it's individually custom made to your requirements.
Our outer covers consists of two pieces of 2mm thick board, laminated together, making the outer cover 4mm thick. The inner cover is another 1.5mm thick, why? Because it's all about the quality, strength and longevity of the logbook.
Our Case Bound Screw Post binder - Simple book exterior but with the advantages of the screw post mechanism, that works like a bound book.