Here are some simple guidelines to help you provide the right artwork for your name or logo for Photoshop users
- Please ensure that your fonts/typeface are all 'Outlined' - This is done the following way:
- Select the Text on the page
- Go up to the TYPE option on the Menu Bar
- Go down and select CONVERT TO SHAPE.
4. Your Text should now look like this (below) It is no longer a 'Font' but a 'Shape' which means our system can read it.
- Please ensure that all artwork is TO SCALE (the size you would like it to appear on your portfolio or box.
No Colour or Grey Scale Logo's Please...
Everything in all Black and White
- Please save as PDF and save to PRESS QUALITY please.