Individually hand made and bespoke luxury pilot logbook binder, for either A4 or 8.5 x 11 inch pages. Custom made to your specification and available in a choice of cover materials and personalisation option.
- Available To Fit Either A4 or 8.5 x 11 Paper.It's individually made for you, so we'll ask you what paper you'll be using. We'll also ask whether you will be using plastic page protectors or not.
- A Choice of Binder Mechanisms. You can choose between 2 ring or 4 ring for A4, or 3 ring for 8.5 x 11. There are also a choice of sizes (capacity) as well.
- In a Wide Choice of Colours and Materials.Just like a bespoke suit, this item is custom made just for you. This means, you can choose the outer colour, the inner colour, whether it has internal pockets or not, it is completely up to you. Look the tabs above for help.
- Need Help. Hopefully all answers you'll need are in the tabbed section above, but if by any chance you have any further questions or any problems, then please feel free to call us.
- We strongly urge you to request fabric samples from us if you are in any doubt about your choice.
- To keep things simple, we have set out some standard layouts using our favourites fonts. These options can be found on our gallery page (1a - 4b).
- How is it done? We use the artwork you send us, or that we set out. to create a metal (magnesium) stamping die (picture below) which we attach to our stamping press and then create an impression on to the cover of your portfolio.
- Can I have more than one? Yes, you can have as many personalisations as you like, but each will require a new die and therefore an extra charge
- What are my personalisation options? There are 5 options. They are: - Blind Deboss - Heavy impression with no colour. - Colour Block Foiled - Light impression with colour foil infill. - For more information. Our guide to personalisation can be found on this page here: Guide To Personalisation.
A guide to internal pockets can be found on this page here Internal Pockets. Each pocket option carries a surcharge. - Full width horizontal pocket (Inner front cover only) - Full length vertical pocket
Our process runs as follows. Your order enters the production queue the moment you check out. Within a few minutes of having placed an order, you will receive via email, an Order Confirmation sheet. At the bottom of this page you will find an expected despatch date. (Please make sure you reply to this email as it ensures we have understood your order correctly and will not start making your order until we have this confirmation).
This price includes your name on the cover (and spine if applic)
Use the product options below to customise this item and make it bespoke to you in terms of size, colour and personalisation :
Every order we take is individually hand made.
We start with a large piece of grey board, a couple of rolls of premium materials and from there, it's individually custom made to your requirements.
Our outer covers consists of two pieces of 2mm thick board, laminated together, making the outer cover 4mm thick. The inner cover is another 1.5mm thick, why? Because it's all about the quality, strength and longevity of the log book.