- Premium Presentation. The screw posts are enclosed in the spine cover and the screw caps are hidden by the flaps of the outer covers. This combines to create for a neat and tidy (may we even say, classy?) presentation binder of the highest order.
- Any Size or Format. What you see in the pictures is an A4, portrait portfolio with a standard 2cm spine, but it could be in any size from A6 to A2 and all the U.S. sizes in between. In any format and with any spine width from 1cm to 15cm.
- Bespoke To Your Requirements. Just like a bespoke suit or dress, this item is custom made just for you. This means that the size, the outer colour, the inner colour whether it has internal pockets or not is completely up to you.
- Need Help. Hopefully all answers you'll need are in the tabbed section above, but if by any chance you have any further questions or any problems, then please feel free to call us.
- There is no extra charge for having more than one colour or how and where you use them.
- There is however a one off charge for using a non standard material.
- For the outer cover we strongly suggest you use either a Buckram or Faux Leather as these can be wiped clean. Windsor and Colorado book cloths cannot!
- Where. Your personalisation can be placed anywhere you like. In order to do this we make a metal die of your name/logo. We can also use the same die to stamp, to make a second stamp to stamp the same thing elsewhere, i.e. On the spine (cost £20.00).
- Can I have more than one? Yes, you can have as many personalisations as you like, but each will require a new die and therefore an extra charge
A guide to internal pockets can be found on this page here Internal Pockets. Each pocket option carries a surcharge. - Business card Pocket - Business card pocket front & back - Full width horizontal pocket - Full length vertical pocket - Horizontal and/or vertical pocket front & back - Business card pocket front, Full length pocket back
Our process runs as follows. Your order enters the production queue the moment you check out. Within a few minutes of having placed an order, you will receive via email, an Order Confirmation sheet. At the bottom of this page you will find an expected despatch date. (Please make sure you reply to this email as it ensures we have understood your order correctly and will not start making your order until we have this confirmation).
- Size? Is based on the size of the media being placed inside the portfolio or binder. We work on generic international and US sizes, but can make to any size. If the size of the media is not mentioned here we will either ask you to pick the closest size we feature (for pricing purposes) and then you can tell what size the media is, or will make out a special order for you.
- Orientation? Portrait means the media sits vertically and is bound along the long edge. Landscape means the media sits horizontally and is bound along the short edge.
- Protectors, Sleeves or Hinge Strips? This is important for us to know. If your page is being placed in page protectors/pockets, then we must allow for the cover to be larger height and width. Also our H&Co pockets maybe a different size to other suppliers, which is why we ask this question. If using file or hinge strips, your portfolio will be narrower but longer than page protectors.
- What width spine?. This refers to the thickness of what is being placed inside the portfolio. Our standard spine width of 2cm, fits approximately 25 page protectors in it. If you feel this wont be big enough and would like something thicker, than this please let us know on the order.
- Help? If you are having any problems when placing your order, please feel free to contact us directly. We can't take payments over the phone, but we can certainly help you with placing your order.
...We start with a large piece of grey board, a couple of rolls of premium materials and from there, it's individually custom made to your requirements.
Our outer covers consists of two pieces of 2mm thick board, laminated together, making the outer cover 4mm thick. The inner cover is another 1.5mm thick, why? Because it's all about the quality, strength and longevity of the portfolio.
The thickness, or how much your portfolio can take, is down to the length of the posts. These can range in length from 10mm to 120mm.
Our Hidden Screw Post Portfolio -With a choice of one, two or more colours, this is a quality portfolio book, which would ultimately reflect very well on its owner. Add all the different options available and create a truly individual portfolio.