A Binder Using Your Own Material - This can be any size you want and using any binding mechanism you want - The important bit is that you want to use you own fabric as a cover. The albums come in either A3 or A4 sizes.
- Any Size or Format. What you see in the pictures is an A4, portrait portfolio with a standard 2cm spine, but it could be in any size including A6, A5, A4, A3 & A2 and all the U.S. sizes in between. In any format and with any spine width from 1cm to 15cm.
- Bespoke To Your Requirements. Just like a bespoke suit or dress, this item is custom made just for you. This means that the size, the outer colour, the inner colour whether it has internal pockets or not is completely up to you.
- Need Help. Hopefully all answers you'll need are in the tabbed section above, but if by any chance you have any further questions or any problems, then please feel free to call us.
How it is done- We have to put special paper backing to your material. Once that is done we can apply PVA glue to it without it going through to the other side. Before we start, not all fabric is suitable, so we will have to see a sample to check for suitability.
There is a charge for us putting a backing on your material or you can provide us with the material already backed.
Sizes - We base the overall size of the binder we are making, on what ever is being placed inside the covers of it. As each product is individually made and there are no stock pieces, we can make our portfolios whatever size is required. How we calculate size - We take whatever is being bound inside (say an A4 page at 210mm x 297mm) add 8mm to the top, bottom and right hand side and 12mm to the left hand side which incorporates the binding. The overall size of the portfolio or album will therefore be 317mm x 226mm. We just need to know the size of what's going inside your portfolio.
- Where. Your personalisation can be placed anywhere you like. In order to do this we make a metal die of your name/logo (below). We can also use the same die to stamp, to make a second stamp to stamp the same thing elsewhere, i.e. On the spine (cost £20.00).
- Can I have more than one? Yes, you can have as many personalisations as you like, but each will require a new die and therefore an extra charge
- What are my personalisation options? There are 3 options. They are:
How To Order - This can be done by directly emailing us with your requirements. We will then create a Custom Order for you based on the information you provide us below and then send you a link on our website to fulfil your payment details. What we need to know is... - The size of the media being placed inside the portfolio or album (if pages protectors, or album inserts are being used, then this will be considered as 'the media') - The name and colour of the leather you would like for the outer cover. - The name and colour of the material you would like for the inner cover. - Whether you would like inner pockets and which you would like. - What personalisation you would like and where you would like it.