- Versatility. The Exposed Screw Post portfolio is a versatile binder, mainly because its capacity is not constrained by having a spine cover. Different volumes of pages can be accommodated simply by swapping over the screw post lengths. - Size. As each portfolio is individually made, we can accommodate any size of media including A6, A5, A4, A3 & A2. Simply select the size of the page that is closest to the one you need and then let us know in the comments section the exact size of the page or media that you are placing inside the portfolio and we will make an exact fit for you. - It's Bespoke To Your Requirements. As mentioned above we can make your portfolio to any size and any configuration. If there is a particular colour, feature or embellishment you want that's not featured in any of these tabs, just ask. - Help. If you are having any problems when placing your order, please feel free to contact us directly. We can't take payments over the phone, but we can certainly help you with placing your order.
- There is no extra charge for having more than one colour or how and where you use them. - There is however a one off charge for using a non standard/stock material - For the outer cover we strongly suggest you use either a buckram or faux leather as these can be wiped clean. Windsor and Colorado book cloths can not! - Please see all the fabrics and colours here H&Co Colour Swatch Guide. - We strongly urge you to request fabric samples from us if you are in any doubt of your choice.
- How. There are 2 options open to you regarding your personalisation. Either we can set out your wording using one of our house fonts as below, an easier to see version can be found here.
Alternatively, you can send us finished and ready to use artwork in the form of an .ai or .eps file. Anything stamped must be in black (not greyscale or colour) on a white background. No JPEG's or PNG files please. Our finished artwork specification can be found here.
- How is it done? We use the artwork you send us, or that we set out to create a metal (magnesium) stamping die (picture below) which we attach to our stamping press and then create an impression on the cover of your portfolio. - Where. Your personalisation can be placed anywhere you like. We can also use the same die to make a second stamp on, for example the spine.
- Can I have more than one? Yes, you can have as many personalisations as you like, but each new one will require a new die and therefore an extra charge.
- What are my personalisation options? There are 5 options. They are: - Blind Deboss - Heavy impression with no colour. - Colour Block Foiled - Light impression with colour foil infill. - Leaving A Recessed Space - An area of any size is inset into the cover where you can place a card or image. - Plaque with Name Foiled - As above, an area is inset into the cover, but we create a plaque and foil or blind deboss a name or logo. - Cut Out Window With Logo Foiled - A window (of any shape) is cut into the cover and a name/logo is foiled or blind debossed within. - UV Printed - A name or logo is colour printed onto the cover. - For more information. Our guide to personalisation can be found on this page here, Guide To Personalisation.
More information and images of internal pockets can be found here information and images on internal pockets. - Business card Pocket - Business card pocket front & back - Full width horizontal pocket - Full length vertical pocket - Horizontal and/or vertical pocket front & back - Business card pocket front, Full length pocket back.
Our order process works on a 'first come first served basis' Essentially, your order enters the production queue the moment you check out. Having placed an order you will receive, via email, an Order Confirmation. At the bottom of the page you will find an expected despatch date. (Please make sure you reply to this email as it ensures we have understood your order correctly and will not start making your order until we have this confirmation). To get an update delivery time and cost please click this link.
- Size? Is based on the size of the media being placed inside the portfolio or binder. We work on generic international and US sizes, but can make to any size. If the size of the media is not mentioned here we will either ask you to pick the closest size we feature (for pricing purposes) and then you can tell what size the media is, or will make out a special order for you. - Orientation? Portrait means the media sits vertically and is bound along the long edge. Landscape means the media sits horizontally and is bound along the short edge. - Protectors, Sleeves or Hinge Strips? This is important for us to know. If your page is being placed in page protectors/pockets, then we must allow for the cover to be larger height and width. Also our H&Co pockets maybe a different size to other suppliers, which is why we ask this question. If using file or hinge strips, your portfolio will be narrower but longer than page protectors. - Help? If you are having any problems when placing your order, please feel free to contact us directly. We can't take payments over the phone, but we can certainly help you with placing your order. - What length of screw post?. The length of the posts depends on how much is being placed inside the portfolio. A standard width of 2cm fits approximately 25 page protectors in it.
Vehicle Document Binder (Exposed Screw Post)
Prices exclude VAT/Taxes
Use the product options below to customise this item and make it bespoke to you in terms of size, colour and personalisation :
Each order we make is individually hand made from scratch.
We start with a large piece of greyboard, a couple of rolls of material and from there, it's individually custom made to your requirements.
Our outer covers consists of two pieces of 2mm thick board, laminated together, making the outer cover 4mm thick. The inner cover is another 1.5mm thick. Why? Because it's all about the quality, strength and longevity of the portfolio.
Our Exposed Screw Post binder - A flexible, easy to use portfolio with posts that can be changed to accommodate the quantity of pages that it's required to take.