- Luxury, Hand Made Certificate Holders. Whether you need a certificate holder to record achievements over a life time or to make an impression at an interview, the quality of an H&Co portfolio binder is unsurpassable and will last a life time.
- Premium Presentation. The screw posts are enclosed in the spine cover and the screw caps are hidden by the flaps of the outer covers. This combines to create for a neat and tidy presentation binder of the highest quality.
- Size. As each portfolio is individually made, we can accommodate any size of media. If you are placing just pages in the binder then it will be made to fit those pages exactly. If you are using plastic page protectors, then the portfolio will be made fractionally larger, and if you choose to have dividers then we will ensure that your outer cover is made larger again - Everything must fit perfectly!
- Bespoke To Your Requirements. Just like a bespoke suit or dress, this item is custom made just for you. This means that the size, the outer colour, the inner colour or whether it has internal pockets or not is completely up to you.
- Need Help. Hopefully all answers you'll need are in the tabbed section above, but if by any chance you have any further questions or any problems, then please feel free to call us. Please Note - Page protectors are sold separately and can be found here H&Co Page Protectors
- We strongly urge you to request fabric samples from us if you are in any doubt about your choice.
- How. There are 2 options open to you regarding your personalisation. Either we can set out your wording using one of our house fonts as below, an easier to see version can be found here.
Alternatively, you can send us finished and ready to use artworkin the form of an .ai or .eps file. Anything stamped must be in black (not greyscale or colour) on a white background. No JPEG's or PNG files please. Our finished artwork specification can be found here.
- How is it done?We use the artwork you send us, or that we set out to create a metal (magnesium) stamping die (picture below) which we attach to our stamping press and then create an impression on to the cover of your portfolio. - Where.Your personalisation can be placed anywhere you like. We can also use the same die to make a second stamp on, for example, the spine for which you would just be charged for the stamping.
- Can I have more than one? YYes, you can have as many different personalisations as you like, but each new one will require a new die and therefore an extra charge.
- What are my personalisation options? There are 5 options. They are: - Blind Deboss - Heavy impression with no colour. - Colour Block Foiled - Light impression with colour foil infill. - Leaving A Recessed Space - An area of any size is inset into the cover where you can place a card or image. - Plaque with Name Foiled - As above, an area is inset into the cover, but we create a plaque and foil or blind deboss a name or logo. - Cut Out Window With Logo Foiled - A window (of any shape) is cut into the cover and a name/logo is foiled or blind debossed within. - UV Printed - A name or logo is colour printed onto the cover. - For more information. Our guide to personalisation can be found on this page, Guide To Personalisation.
A guide to internal pockets can be found on this page here Internal Pockets. Each pocket option carries a surcharge. - Business card Pocket - Business card pocket front & back - Full width horizontal pocket - Full length vertical pocket - Horizontal and/or vertical pocket front & back - Business card pocket front, Full length pocket back
Our process runs as follows. Your order enters the production queue the moment you check out. Within a few minutes of having placed an order, you will receive via email, an Order Confirmation sheet. At the bottom of this page you will find an expected despatch date. (Please make sure you reply to this email as it ensures we have understood your order correctly and will not start making your order until we have this confirmation).
- Size? We work from the size of the media being placed inside the portfolio or binder. We work on generic international and US sizes, but can make to any size. If the size of the media is not mentioned here we will either ask you to pick the closest size we feature (for pricing purposes) and then you can tell what size the media is, or will make out a special order for you.
- Orientation? Portrait means the media sits vertically and is bound along the long edge. Landscape means the media sits horizontally and is bound along the short edge.
- Protectors, Sleeves or Hinge Strips? It is important for us to know if your pages are being placed in page protectors/pockets or if you are using hinge strips as we must allow for the cover to be sized to fit. Also our H&Co pockets maybe a different size to other suppliers, which is why we ask this question.
- What width spine?. This refers to the thickness of the documents being placed inside the portfolio. Our standard spine width of 2cm, fits approximately 25 page protectors. If you feel this wont be wide enough, please let us know on the order.
- Help? If you are having any problems when placing your order, please feel free to contact us directly. We can't take payments over the phone, but we can certainly help you with placing your order.
Certificate Folder (Hidden Screw Post)
€269,95 - €286,95
Prices exclude VAT/Taxes
Use the product options below to customise this item and make it bespoke to you in terms of size, colour and personalisation :
Every order we take is individually hand made...
...We start with a large piece of greyboard, a couple of rolls of premium materials and from there, it's individually custom made to your requirements.
Our outer covers consists of two pieces of 2mm thick board, laminated together, making the outer cover 4mm thick. The inner cover is another 1.5mm thick, why? Because it's all about the quality, strength and longevity of the portfolio.
The thickness, or how much your portfolio can take, is down to the length of the posts. These can range in length from 10mm to 120mm.
Our Hidden Screw Post Portfolio -With a choice of one, two or more colours, this is a quality portfolio book which would ultimately reflect very well on its owner. Add all the different options available and create a truly individual portfolio.