-Individually hand made and bespoke luxury pilot log binder, for either A4 or 8.5 x 11 inch pages. Custom made to your specification and available in a choice of cover materials and personalisation options. This binder uses Chicago screw posts, which are easy to access and that tightly bind the edge of your pages so that they open and fall like a book (as per the photos above) Available to fit either A4 or 8.5 x 11 inch pages. Available in choice of colour and cover materials. Personalise in a choice of fonts and layouts on the cover and spine. In all easy to use, but with a premium and luxury feel to it.
- Available to fit either A4 or 8.5" x 11" pages. We
- A choice of colour and cover materials. Just like a bespoke suit or dress, this item is custom made just for you. This means that the size, the outer colour, the inner colour whether it has internal pockets or not is completely up to you.
- Personalise in a choice of fonts and layouts. Hopefully all answers you'll need are in the tabbed section above, but if by any chance you have any further questions or any problems, then please feel free to call us.
- We strongly urge you to request fabric samples from us if you are in any doubt about your choice.
The spine width refers to the width in between the screw post covers as per the image below.
If you need a larger width (area) please let us know and we will happily make a wider one.
- How. There are 2 options open to you regarding your personalisation. Either we can set out your wording using one of our house fonts as below, a larger version can be found here.
Alternatively, you can send us finished and ready to use artwork in the form of an .ai or .eps file. It must be right reading. Anything stamped must be in black (not greyscale or colour) on a white background. No JPEG's or PNG files please. Our finished artwork specification can be found here.
- How is it done? We use the artwork you send us, or that we set out. to create a metal (magnesium) stamping die (picture below) which we attach to our stamping press and then create an impression on to the cover of your portfolio. - Where. Your personalisation can be placed anywhere you like. In order to do this we make a metal die of your name/logo. We can also use the same die to stamp, to make a second stamp to stamp the same thing elsewhere, i.e. On the spine (cost £20.00).
- Can I have more than one? Yes, you can have as many personalisations as you like, but each will require a new die and therefore an extra charge
- What are my personalisation options? There are 5 options. They are: - Blind Deboss - Heavy impression with no colour. - Colour Block Foiled - Light impression with colour foil infill. - Leaving A Recessed Space - An area of any size is inset into the cover where upon you can place a card within the space. - Plaque with Name Foiled - As above, an area is inset into the cover, but we create a plaque and foil or blind deboss a name or logo. - Cut Out Window With Logo Foiled - A window (of any shape) is cut into the cover and a name/logo is foiled or blind debossed within. - UV Printed - A name or logo is colour printed onto the cover. - For more information. Our guide to personalisation can be found on this page here: Guide To Personalisation.
A guide to internal pockets can be found on this page here Internal Pockets. Each pocket option carries a surcharge. - Business card Pocket - Business card pocket front & back - Full width horizontal pocket - Full length vertical pocket - Horizontal and/or vertical pocket front & back - Business card pocket front, Full length pocket back /li>
Our process runs as follows. Your order enters the production queue the moment you check out. Within a few minutes of having placed an order, you will receive via email, an Order Confirmation sheet. At the bottom of this page you will find an expected despatch date. (Please make sure you reply to this email as it ensures we have understood your order correctly and will not start making your order until we have this confirmation).
- Size? Is based on the size of the media being placed inside the portfolio or binder. We work on generic international and US sizes, but can make to any size. If the size of the media is not mentioned here we will either ask you to pick the closest size we feature (for pricing purposes) and then you can tell what size the media is, or will make out a special order for you.
- Orientation? Portrait means the media sits vertically and is bound along the long edge. Landscape means the media sits horizontally and is bound along the short edge.
- Protectors, Sleeves or Hinge Strips? This is important for us to know. If your page is being placed in page protectors/pockets, then we must allow for the cover to be larger height and width. Also our H&Co pockets maybe a different size to other suppliers, which is why we ask this question. If using file or hinge strips, your portfolio will be narrower but longer than page protectors.
- What width spine?. This refers to the thickness of what is being placed inside the portfolio. Our standard spine width of 2cm, fits approximately 25 page protectors in it. If you feel this wont be big enough and would like something thicker, than this please let us know on the order.
- Help? If you are having any problems when placing your order, please feel free to contact us directly. We can't take payments over the phone, but we can certainly help you with placing your order.
Case Bound Screw Post Portfolio
€182,95 - €300,95
Prices exclude VAT/Taxes
Use the product options below to customise this item and make it bespoke to you in terms of size, colour and personalisation :
Every order we take is individually hand made.
We start with a large piece of grey board, a couple of rolls of material and from there, it's individually custom made to your requirements.
Our outer covers consists of two pieces of 2mm thick board, laminated together, making the outer cover 4mm thick. The inner cover is another 1.5mm thick, why? Because it's all about the quality, strength and longevity of the portfolio.
Our Case Bound Screw Post binder - Simple book exterior but with the advantages of the screw post mechanism, that works like a bound book.
I have tried several companies in relation to photographic portfolios for my photographs over the last few years and in all cases I was very dissappointed in what i recieved. Quite by accicdent I came across Hartnack & Co and I am so pleased I did as I have now had three portfolios done by them for my images and they are stunning.
From start to finish the procedure, craftsmanship and delivery is second to none. They show off my images so well and the portfolios look so good either on a coffee table or on shelves.
Excellent company to deal with. You will not find better.