- Multi Tier Presentation Box. A very sturdy high quality box available in any size and depth, with a double lining and fitted lid. Ideal as a presentation or keepsake box. These boxes are also known as 'shoulder boxes' or 'shoe-box style' boxes. All our products are individually hand crafted out of acid free, archival materials and are traditionally constructed by hand made to the highest possible standard. - In any Size or Format. We can make it any size you wish, there are no pre-set sizes. You tell us what you would like the internal dimensions to be and the number of tiered trays and we will make it accordingly. - Bespoke To Your Requirements. Just like a bespoke suit or dress, this item is custom made just for you. This means that the size, the colour of the interior and exteriors is completely up to you. - Personalised in a variety of options. From blind embossing to foil blocking and variety of other options in between . - Need Help. Hopefully all answers you'll need are in the tabbed section above, but if by any chance you have any further questions or any problems, then please feel free to call us. As a guide prices start at approximately £450.00
- There is no extra charge for having more than one colour or how and where you use them.
- There is however a one off charge for using a non standard material.
- For the outer cover we strongly suggest you use either a Buckram or Faux Leather as these can be wiped clean. Windsor and Colorado book cloths cannot!
- Where. Your personalisation can be placed anywhere you like. In order to do this we make a metal die of your name/logo. We can also use the same die to stamp, to make a second stamp to stamp the same thing elsewhere, i.e. On the spine (cost £20.00).
- Can I have more than one? Yes, you can have as many personalisations as you like, but each will require a new die and therefore an extra charge
- What are my personalisation options? There are 5 options. They are: - Blind Deboss - Heavy impression with no colour.
Any size can be made. As all our boxes are individually handmade, you can specify specific dimensions in terms of length width and depth.
The are some important dimensions that we need to know however. - These are the internal width, length and depth dimensions that you require (we will calculate the external dimensions based around this).
Our process runs as follows. Your order enters the production queue the moment you check out. Within a few minutes of having placed an order, you will receive via email, an Order Confirmation sheet. At the bottom of this page you will find an expected despatch date. (Please make sure you reply to this email as it ensures we have understood your order correctly and will not start making your order until we have this confirmation).
- Size? As mentioned in the tab 'size' we can make any size you wish. The important dimensions we need to know are the INTERNAL dimensions that you require..
- Hinged or Lose Lid? We can provide you with either. A a matter of course we will make the box a loss lidded box unless asked to make it hinged.
- When can you expect to receive you order? At the bottom of your order confirmation email you will see a production week date, we aim to ship out at the end of that week. For more info on delivery, click on the delivery tab above.
- Help? If you are having any problems when placing your order, please feel free to contact us directly. We can't take payments over the phone, but we can certainly help you with placing your order.
Every order we take is individually hand made.
We start with a large piece of grey board, rolls of material and from there, it's individually custom made to your requirements.
The sides of our boxes are made from laminating together two pieces 2mm board to make a 4mm thick wall. These are then step jointed in the corners for extra strength. Then just to make sure, we do the same again for the inner wall.
All this effort is partly down to traditional box making techniques, but mainly, it is because this is how you make the strongest possible box.