- Custom Made A4 Lever Arch File. Just like a bespoke suit or dress, this item is custom made to your specification of colour, materials and personalisation. We are effectively starting with a blank page and you tell us via the questions on the right, what you would like.
- Personalised Your Way. There is no limit to type size, length or how many lines you would like, embellishments or indeed what you would like the title of your portfolio to say or where you would like it placed on the cover (and or on the spine).
- In A Wide Choice of Materials. For no extra charge, you can choose any colour combination you want, or should you prefer a single colour. More information can be found by clicking the tabs above .
- Two Sizes of Lever Arch Mechanisms. We offer two sizes of lever arch mechanisms - 55mm and 65mm. We've dedicated a whole page, to what's available which can be found on this link here, Ring Binder and Lever Arch Mechanisms
- Need Help. Hopefully all answers you'll need are in the tabbed section above, but if by any chance you have any further questions or any problems, then please feel free to call us.
- If you are in any doubt about your choice of colours, we suggest you contact us at email@example.com and ask for some fabric swatch samples to be sent out to you.
- How. Your portfolios can be personalised in a number of different ways.
Blind DebossColour FoilName Plaque
- Where. Your personalisation can be placed anywhere you like on the cover. For instance, the bottom right hand corner or centre and a third of the way up. In order to do this we make a metal die plate of your name. (below)
Having made the metal stamp of your name for the cover, we can also use the same die plate to stamp elsewhere, i.e. On the spine (cost £20.00).
- Can I have a different one elsewhere? Yes, you can have as many as you like, but each new personalisation will require a new metal die plate (as above) and therefore an extra charge.
- Choose Your Typeface.When ordering you will be asked to choose a typeface/font. A clearer version can be found here, but for reference please see below.
If none of the above appeal to you, you can tell us another font, but it would depend upon whether we have it available in our Adobe Fonts system.
A guide to internal pockets can be found on this page here Internal Pockets. Each pocket option carries a surcharge. - Business card Pocket - Business card pocket front & back - Full width horizontal pocket - Full length vertical pocket - Horizontal and/or vertical pocket front & back - Business card pocket front, Full length pocket back.
Our process runs as follows.Our process runs as follows. Your order enters the production queue the moment you check out. You will receive, via email, an Order Confirmation sheet. At the bottom of this page you will find an expected despatch date. (Please make sure you reply to this email as it ensures we have understood your order correctly and will not start making your order until we have this confirmation).
When do you need it by? We understand that you have an interview deadline, so we will ask you when ordering what that is. If for whatever reason we can't make your portfolio by then, we'll let you know within 24 hours of ordering.
Can there be hold ups? Yes, but these are mainly always down to not getting confirmations back regarding personalisation proofs. If we haven't heard from you we will not get your die made until we hear that you are happy with the spelling and positioning of your name. We get our metal dies made once a week, so we have to have deadlines.
How do you deliver? We use DHL couriers and their next day delivery service. You should get an email from them when your portfolio has been collected from us and tracking details.
- How many page protectors will my portfolio hold?As a guide,the portfolio featured in the photos above has a 65mm D Ring Binder and has in it 100 of our 110 micron plastic page protectors.
- Plastic Page Protectors?We sell very good quality, A4 sized, top loading, polypropylene plastic page protectors that are 110 micron thick and glass clear. These are archive safe, so will not affect the printed contents in future years. They can be ordered either hereor while ordering your lever arch portfolio on this page. PLEASE NOTE, these do not fit 4 Ring Binders.
- Do you make slipcases and boxes?Yes we do they can be found here .
- Do you sell Divider Tabs? Unfortunately not at the moment. For bespoke, personalised dividers, go to Carlsson Express Tabs ltd. If you buy dividers from WH Smith, Staples, etc than we just need to remind you that they need to be A4+ or A4 Wide to accommodate the page protectors.
- Help? If you are having any problems when placing your order, please feel free to contact us directly. We can't take payments over the phone, but we can certainly help you with placing your order.
Bespoke Personalised A4 Medical Portfolio (Ring Binder Mechanism)
Prices exclude VAT/Taxes
Use the product options below to customise this item and make it bespoke to you in terms of size, colour and personalisation :
Every order we take is individually hand made.
We start with a large piece of greyboard, a couple of rolls of premium materials and from there, it's individually custom made to your requirements.
Our outer covers consists of two pieces of 2mm thick board, laminated together, making the outer cover 4mm thick. The inner cover is another 1.5mm thick. Why? Because it's all about the quality, strength and longevity of the portfolio.
We use the finest quality mechanisms on the market which can range from 20mm to 120mm.